We are definitely happy to help. Here is the process:
Step 1 - Your Event Code
Typically, when your event is ready to be viewed, we provide you with an Event Code via email. This Event Code lets you view and enjoy your online gallery, and browse and order digital images, prints, books and albums.
Assuming you were provided with an Event Code, please visit http://shop.truephotography.com On the home page, where it says 'Find My Photos', please ensure you enter the Event Code provided and not an email address or any other password.
If your Event Code is correct and active, you will now be able to browse the photos for your event. You are welcome to share this event code with friends and family, so they may also view and enjoy your photos, and order prints and digital files if desired.
Step 2 - Your Account
If you were provided with an Account, or would like to set one up, click the Account Login link in the upper left corner of the website. This is where you will enter your email address and password. If you have earned credit through your registry or other means, the credit will only be available when logged into your Account.
Unlike your Event Code, you will want to keep your Account private (do not share), since it will eventually contain purchase history and other personal info.
Step 3 - Account Credit
After you are logged in, if you have credit in your account, you will be able to see this by clicking on My Account. Any active credit shown will be available to use upon checkout, and may be applied towards any purchase.
- If we set up your account as a courtesy, and notified you via email, please ensure you are logging in with the account the email was sent to.
- If it has been several months since your event, your online gallery is likely expired. Please contact us to reactivate, if possible.
- If your event was prior to 2016, please contact us.
- If you are a guest and are trying to access a specific event, please contact the individual or couple directly to request the Event Code.
- For all other questions regarding online viewing and ordering, please contact our studio :)