The information below will explain each of the wedding album options available, as well as the ordering process.
Skip to: I’m Ready to Move Forward. What’s the Next Step?
About Our Albums
Our beautiful albums are created with the highest-quality archival materials and construction, and are made to last for generations. Images are arranged to tell a story, with a clean and timeless aesthetic. The images are printed directly on premier professional Kodak Endura Lustre paper for a smooth and rich visual impact and are protected with a Lustre finish.
We offer four size categories (Small, Classic, Large, and Supersize), with your choice between either a Square or Horizontal orientation. The "Small" formats make perfect parent albums, and the standard-sized "Classic" books are ideal for a couple's wedding album. For those who go big, there are also breathtaking oversized options!
10x10 (Small Square)
"Popular parent books!"
Up to 65 images
14x10 (Classic Horizontal)
Our most popular choice
Up to 85 images
12x12 (Classic Square)
Modern square orientation
Up to 85 images
15x12 (Large Horizontal)
A step up - show off the love
Up to 105 images
It's big, it's bold, and it's fun
Up to 120 images
Names on Motif
For a sophisticated look, your album will be personalized with your names centered, on a motif, in the center of your album cover. As you are choosing your album options, you'll be asked to enter your first names exactly as you want them to appear on your album cover. If you prefer your album to say JENNY & STEVE, please enter "Jenny / Steve" as opposed to Jennifer / Steven.
Motif Border Color
Cover motifs are printed in black text on a white background, with your choice of border color.
- Option A (strongly recommended): "Please choose for me" - Once we receive your order, our design team hand-selects, retouches, and sequences the images to be included, and lays out each spread to best tell the story of the day. This is the easiest way to have a beautiful album in the shortest amount of time.
- Option B: "I will make my own image selections" - If preferred, after placing your order, you will be the one making the image selections. This involves reviewing and evaluating the entire event photography for album potentials, and choosing out the final images to be included (6 - 8 hour time commitment on average). Your image selections will be considered final, and we will design around your chosen images.
Credit Towards Your Purchase
If you have acquired credit with our studio (through our registry or other means), any amount of credit may be applied towards your album purchase, which will help offset the cost.
I’m Ready to Move Forward. What’s the Next Step?
- Please go to https://shop.truephotography.com
- Log into your own personal account using the details provided by our studio via email
- In the main website menu, you will see a link for Album > Wedding Album. You can select all of your album options here, review pricing, and then click “Add to Cart”.
- Complete the checkout process, and we will begin creating your gorgeous wedding album!
Once your album is ordered, each image will undergo a final round of enhancement and retouch to ensure that your images look perfect in your album. Each book is then uniquely and specifically designed for you by our in-house design specialists, with images specially organized into 18-25 full spreads (a full spread includes the left and right side when laying open). Spreads are creased in the center for a seamless lay-flat design. Throughout the album, layouts may include arrangements such as smaller images placed together on a clean white page, full-page photos, and panoramic images spread across two pages.
Before the album is sent to print, our designer will send a proof of your album layout for your final approval. If you elected to have our studio choose the images, your album order includes up to 10 swap-outs if desired, where new images may be substituted for our selections. You’ll also be able to make notes about images, image placement, treatments you’d like to have done, etc. In the event that additional design time, custom retouch, or revisions are requested beyond the normal process, we are happy to provide a quote for specific requests. Our studio is very efficient, and can typically get a lot done within a smaller amount of time.
Clone and Parent Books
We offer the following solutions for wedding album duplicates and mini / parent books:
If you would like to order one or more additional books that are exactly the same as your main album
When ordering your main album, you have the option to change the quantity in the cart before you check out.
If you would like to order one or more additional books that are mini versions of your main album
When ordering your main album, you will see the option to add one or more minis / parent books. If your main book is square, all minis will be 10x10 Square. If your main book is horizontal, all minis will be 10x7 Horizontal.
If you would like to order another totally separate book
(ex: a parent book with a different size and images):
- After checking out and ordering your initial album, you can start again by adding a new album to your cart.
- You can share your event code with others so they can order their own custom albums with your images.
- After image selections are finalized, it typically takes two weeks for the retouch and initial layout to be provided for final approval.
- With our normal process, you will have your album in hand within six weeks of print approval, with rush options available.
If you need a hand, or have questions while ordering your album, please contact our studio at email@example.com and we will be happy to help :)